"A Lifetime Opportunity"
Mangawhai Community Opportunity Shop Trust (MCOST), the governing body for The Factory requires a full-time manager for the opportunity shop in Wood Street at the Heads.
Following a very successful first four months of trading and the first grant fund distribution next month, MCOST seek an experienced retail professional to lead and motivate staff and volunteers at The Factory ensuring that MCOST continues to support projects beneficial to the Mangawhai community for years ahead.
The Factory enjoys a quirky character with tremendous local support for both product donations and sales. A special person with a high passion for the community is needed.
- Proven retail management experience
- Team leadership skills are paramount
- A collaborative management style with an empathy for staff and volunteer functions
- Happy working in a dynamic and constantly changing product environment
- Ability to achieve both community and revenue goals
- Energetic, a sense of humour, with a hands-on lead from the front attitude
- Merchandising experience
- Systems and operation competency
- Creative thinking, with high personal ethics and integrity
The Factory is open six and a half days per week, receiving and selling products between 9am - 4pm.
This is a remunerated position and is supported by experienced staff and dedicated volunteers.
If this feels like you, apply to: email@example.com
Applications close 23rd March 2018